- Your circumstances have changed In a very short time your circumstances can change significantly. Many life events can come and go without you considering the implications they could have on your mortgage or on your protection needs. If you think something may have changed that is of importance, such as marriage, having children, a change of job or even changes to your health, let us know so we can revisit your mortgage and protection options.
- You aren’t fully protected We want to make sure you are protected should the worst happen. If you didn’t take out any protection when you took out your mortgage it may be a good idea to revisit this decision. Your financial position may have also changed since you first took out your mortgage. This means you could now have more money in the budget to build on your existing cover or start protecting yourself, your family and your lifestyle.
- You could be saving money on your mortgage If your current mortgage deal is coming to an end you will automatically be transferred on to your lender’s standard variable rate. This means you may end up making higher monthly repayments. If you want to check you are not paying more than you need to on your mortgage, then we are here to help you.
- You are considering investing in another property There are many ways you can invest in property. If you are thinking of investing in a buy to let property, a holiday let or another property investment option, then give us a call and we will be able to advise you along the way.
- You want to help your children buy their own home If your children are now all grown up, they may be looking to fly the nest and purchase their very own property. We would love the opportunity to help them find the right mortgage. We can also give you advice on all the different ways you can help children take their first step onto the ladder.
- To discuss the mortgage and protection market. The mortgage and protection market is constantly changing. We would be happy to discuss changes in the market that could affect your mortgage, protection or future plans.
- You were declined for a mortgage in the past You may have previously been declined for a mortgage. However, there are now many more specialist lenders available to us. This means we have more options to help those with complicated borrowing scenarios. So, if you have been declined in the past it doesn’t mean the door is shut forever!
0800 970 1795